We’re excited to share many opportunities with you to celebrate and engage. Check out the Earth Day site for tips you can use, blog posts, new videos, events near you, and more.
Take Action. Get tips. Share your thoughts. #EarthDayEveryDay
- Earth Day Twitter chat (April 22). Follow EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy on Twitter as she hosts a Twitter chat on Earth Day. Chat is planned for 3:30 pm ET on April 22.
- Take action to help protect the environment. There’s a lot we can do every day to help protect the environment and the climate, while keeping our families healthy and saving money. Share your thoughts on how you help protect the environment, Earthy Day and Every Day.
- Watch Earth Day videos. Check out the videos for Earth Day. Share with us what you think is worth protecting. #EarthDayEveryDay
- Find events near you. Check out the Earth Day website for events and things you can do to participate in and celebrate Earth Day!
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter. Share your Earth Day experiences, or use hashtag #earthday on Twitter.
¿Habla español? Aprenda más acerca del Da del Planeta Tierra y de lo que usted puede hacer para ayudar a proteger el medio ambiente. Escuche los podcasts ambientales. Inscrbase para recibir un consejo por correo electrnico en abril.
Safe Sun Exposure. If you’re outdoors on Earth Day (or any day), it’s easy to avoid sun overexposure. Use a sunblock of SPF 30 or higher. Remember, the sun in April is as strong as the sun in August, even if the air feels cool. Get your sun safety tips.
Environmental Education Week (April 19-25). EE Week is the nation’s largest celebration of environmental learning and stewardship among K-12 students. Find out more and how to get involved.